AlzeCure Pharma AB was founded in 2016, which characterizes our business and work environment, which is open, creative and dynamic. Innovation ability and flexibility are therefore qualities that we value highly.
The company’s activities are focused on the development of new drugs for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as e.g. Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, as well as pain. The research is conducted at Huddinge Hospital (Novum).
We are now announcing a permanent employment as administrator. The role of the Office Administrator is to organize all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth and safe running of the office.
- You should have at least 5 years of prior experience of general office administration including financial management and management of office in a company.
- Previous experience from companies in life science industry is a merit.
- You should have the ability and flexibility to manage multiple and varied tasks.
- Fluency in English and a high level of computer literacy is a must.
- Proven interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail are desirable personal qualities.
The employment is a permanent employment with immediate access. The workplace is located at Huddinge Hospital, Huddinge. In order to achieve a more even gender distribution, we are happy to see female applicants.
If this seems interesting then you are welcome to send an application with a short description of your background, CV and two reference persons by March 24 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have specific questions, please contact Johan Sandin, 070-3738824.