AlzeCure Pharma AB (publ) (FN STO: ALZCUR) today announced that its interim report for the first quarter of 2019 is now available on the company’s website: https://www.alzecurepharma.se/sv/section/investerare/finansiella-rapporter/
Financial information for the first quarter, 2019
- Net sales during the period amounted to SEK 0 thousand (0).
- Earnings after financial items amounted to SEK -11,586 thousand (-9,624).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK -0.31 (-0.51).
- The balance sheet total amounted to SEK 225,876 thousand (46,669) as of 3/31/2019.
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 222,054 thousand (45,217) as of 3/31/2019.
Significant events during the first quarter, 2019
- In March 2019, the company initiated a new drug project in the field of pain.
- The company was represented and delivered two presentations at the International Conference on Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s Diseases.
Significant events following the end of the interim period
No significant events have taken place since the end of the interim period.
Read the full interim report at: https://www.alzecurepharma.se/sv/section/investerare/finansiella-rapporter/
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below at 09.00 am CET on April 29, 2019.
For more information, please contact
Johan Sandin, CEO
Tel: +46 703 738 824
About AlzeCure Pharma
AlzeCure Pharma AB is a Swedish pharmaceutical company listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, which engages in innovative pharmaceutical research with a primary focus on Alzheimer’s disease. The company is developing five drug candidates within its two research platforms NeuroRestore and Alzstatin. NeuroRestore consists of symptomatic drug candidates and Alzstatin consists of disease modifying drug candidates. Through a diversified drug portfolio which targets central signal mechanisms in the brain other indications such as cognitive disorders in traumatic brain injury, sleep apnea and Parkinson’s disease are also possible. FNCA Sweden AB is the company’s Certified Adviser, ph: +46 8-528 00 399, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.alzecurepharma.se.