AlzeCure Pharma AB (publ) (FN STO: ALZCUR) today announced that its interim report for the period January – March 2023 is now available on the company’s website: www.alzecurepharma.com/en/section/investors/financial-reports/
“The first quarter of 2023 was very active and eventful for AlzeCure. For example, we completed the clinical part of our Phase II trial with ACD440 for neuropathic pain and we are now processing and analyzing data from the study with the aim of reporting the results in the summer of 2023. In addition, we selected a new complementary molecule as Candidate Drug in our Alzstatin Alzheimer’s project, and we have now initiated preclinical safety testing. We also presented new study data for both Alzstatin and NeuroRestore at the international ADPD Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s Diseases Conference. It is gratifying to see that we are keeping up the pace as we continue to meet our set goals.”
Martin Jönsson, CEO
Financial information for January – March, 2023
Figures in parentheses refer to the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Net sales during the period totaled SEK 0 thousand (0).
- Loss for the period totaled SEK -9,545 thousand (-12,646).
- Earnings per share, basic, totaled SEK -0.15 (-0.33).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK 28,095 thousand (-57,401).
- Total assets at the end of the period amounted to SEK 57,974 thousand (75,561).
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period totaled SEK 53,718 thousand (25,683).
Significant events during the period January – March, 2023
- In January, the company chose a Candidate Drug (CD) and initiated the preclinical development phase with the company’s preventive and disease-modifying drug candidate Alzstatin ACD680.
- In January, the last patient was included in the ongoing Phase II clinical trial with the leading non-opioid drug candidate in the Painless platform, ACD440, which is being developed to treat peripheral neuropathic pain.
- The company announces on March 13 that the last patient has completed treatment in the above clinical trial with ACD440.
Significant events after the end of the period
- On April 17, the company announced that its Annual General Meeting will convene on May 17, 2023.
The full report is attached as PDF and is available on the company’s website: www.alzecurepharma.com/en/section/investors/financial-reports/