1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. DATA PROCESSED
- We will process the following personal data when you interact with us:
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- job title and company;
- technical data, which may include the URL you are accessing the Website from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system;
- location data; and
- other personal data that you may provide to us in free text when you are communicating with us.
- We are unable to respond to your inquiries or fulfil our agreement with our customers if the personal data above is not provided.
4. LEGAL GROUND
- Fulfilment of contract. AlzeCure Pharma processes a limited amount of personal data, such as names and contact details of customer and supplier representatives in order to be able to enter into and fulfil agreements with our customers and suppliers.
- Legal obligation. We are processing personal data to fulfil our obligations pursuant to law, e.g. to keep book-keeping records in accordance with applicable law.
- Legitimate interest. The processing of your personal data for the purposes of responding to your inquiry when you contact us is conducted on the basis of the legitimate interest of AlzeCure Pharma. Our legitimate interest for the processing is to be able to respond and accommodate your inquiries about our products and services, or any general inquiry. Moreover, we also base the processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest of needing to log data when you visit our Website to be able to maintain sufficient IT security, to evade fraud and to protect the Website from cyber threats. We also log data for the maintaining and improvement of our Website.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may share and disclose your personal data our affiliates and subcontractors, e.g. payment service providers, service providers hosting the Website to be able to provide the Services.
- The recipients below are located outside the EU/EEA and we are therefore applying specified safeguards for the data transfers as set forth in the table below. You can acquire further information regarding the transfer by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Google Analytics||United States of America||SCC|
|Meltwater||United States of America||SCC|
6. RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
7. COOKIES, PIXELS AND OTHER SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES
8 . RETENTION
We store your personal data for as long as it is relevant and necessary for us to perform the Services, or for as long as we have a legal obligation to store such data, but in no case longer than what we have a legal ground for.
The Services are not directed to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 and you become aware of that the child has provided personal data to us without your consent, please contact email@example.com to exercise your access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing as described in point 3.1(b) above. You also have the right to withdraw your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for direct marketing.
- You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge once (1) every calendar year. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to another data controllers.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
- To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or AlzeCure Pharma AB (publ), Hälsovägen 7, 141 57 Huddinge, Sweden. In your letter/email please state your full name. Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your personal data yourself.
- If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
12. CHANGE OF CONTROL